The arts offer new and existing businesses and their employees another strong reason to make Orange County their home.
The Orange County Arts Council advocates for the arts as an economic engine in the county and understands the potential that exists to utilize the arts in projects such as urban revitalization, place-making, community building, and education. Businesses can connect with artists, arts organizations, and arts supporters on a meaningful level through a Corporate Membership with the Orange County Arts Council.
An annual commitment to the Arts Council will support the good work we do, as well as help you:
- Put Your Company in the Spotlight: Connecting your company name and logo with the Arts Council can help you build market share, enhance your brand, and reach new customers. Businesses agree that the arts increase name recognition (79%) and offer networking opportunities to develop new business (74%). You will be connected with Arts Council events, recognized in our monthly newsletter, highlighted on our website, and thanked on our social media outlets.
- Recruit Talent: Employees want to live and work in a vibrant community. When you partner with the Orange County Arts Council, you help to make your community more attractive to current and future employees. Happier employees make for a happier workplace.
- Advance Corporate Objectives & Strategies: The Arts Council can help you get your message across in engaging ways. We can use the arts and creativity to educate the public and your employees about core business issues in ways that are inventive and memorable.
- Foster Critical Thinking: Business leaders say creativity is very important when hiring. The arts are about critical thinking and solving and reframing problems in ways that reveal insights and opportunities. The Arts Council can help you bring the arts into your workplace to stimulate creative thinking, problem solving, and team building.
- Engage Your Employees: The arts challenge employees to be their best. Whether it’s showing off their own creative talent or volunteering, connecting with the Orange County Arts Council provides your employees with an outlet to use their current skills and develop new ones. This is particularly important when trying to engage younger employees.
- Embrace Diversity & Team Building: The arts create an environment that blends backgrounds, ethnicities, and cultures. Committing to an organization like the Orange County Arts Council lets people inside and outside your company know that you value (and promote) innovative thinking and a creative culture.
- Contribute to the Economy & Quality of Life: The arts are essential to the health and vitality of our county. They enhance community development, create jobs, spur urban renewal, attract new businesses, draw tourism dollars, and create an environment that attracts skilled and educated workers. The Orange County Arts Council works daily to communicate this message and your support will help us continue to educate and inform people about these benefits.
Become a Corporate Member by clicking here and help us continue to champion the arts, connect artists and audiences, and foster the growth of the county’s creative resources. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and identify ways in which you can connect the arts with your business.