Anyone can be a member of the Orange County Arts Council! Whether you are an artist, an art appreciator, a teacher, a student or a collector, being an Arts Council member joins you with people and organizations who believe that the arts are an important part of what makes Orange County a wonderful place to live and work.
Some of the benefits our members receive are:
- Opportunity to be highlighted as “Member of the Month” in monthly newsletter and on cover photo for Facebook page
- Discounts on classes at the Wallkill River School of Art in Montgomery!
- Ability to participate for free in Storm King Tavern juried art exhibits (more info coming soon!)
- Individual artist video clip posted on Arts Council YouTube channel (send us one or we’ll help you make one!)
- Access to the Arts Council resource library at the Sugar Loaf office
- Invitation to our Membership Appreciation Event
- Reduced rates on Arts Council seminars, workshops and events
- Inclusion in our “Member Monday” Facebook promotion
- Ability to promote events in the Members Section of our monthly e-newsletter
- Participation in our annual Members Only Art Exhibit
- The knowledge that you are helping to support the arts in Orange County!
We are always looking for ways to add value for our members, so don’t hesitate to call or email if you have suggestions for additional benefits.
We look forward to working with you to advocate for the arts, develop additional resources for artists and continue to build connections between the arts and the community. Thanks for your support!