SOAR Call for Art
DOWNLOAD THE FULL CALL BELOW*
The SOAR Conference helps to build the unique talent of a woman’s belief and the multi-dimensional contributions to our home and place of work. We invite a representative from your company or organization to be a part of our successes in advancing the lives of our families.
Call for Artist
The SOAR 2017 Women Conference is seeking artist to display and sell their art work to 350 women in attendance at the event. The art work may include sculptures, paintings, illustrations, photography, jewelry and others.
Proceeds from the conference will benefit the SAIL Foundation, This event supports Live Your Freedom Day, LLC will provide grants to 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations in the field of supportive housing and employment opportunities as well as job training for individuals with deficit in executive function. We ask that 10% of the art sale proceeds is donated to the foundation.
– There is no size limitation on the art pieces
– Please provide your own easel for display, tables will be provided. Sufficient space will be provided for floor size artwork.
– Donate an art piece for the silent auction. Proceeds will benefit the foundation.
– We are not requiring any specific theme. Artist please provide your own labels.
– Drop off art work on Friday, 10/27 between 1 – 4 PM. They will be in a secure place during the overnight hours.
– Unsold art work must be picked up at the end of the conference on Saturday, 10/28 at 6:00 PM
– Provide a photo release of your work for print, template will be provided. Headshot and brief bio by July 30th.
– Anyone with additional questions may contact Janee.firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-699-5834.
– SOAR will complete the sale transaction and release proceeds to the artist at point of sale.
– Artist may attend the conference with the purchase of a discount ticket – $79.
|Contact Phone Number:||845-699-5834|