Call for Art: Autumn Expressions
Autumn Expressions *PLEASE DOWNLOAD FILE BELOW FOR FULL CALL AND LABEL INFORMATION*
August 30 thru September 27 2017
Town of Crawford Government Center 121 Route 302, 2nd Floor
Pine Bush, NY 12566
Oil, Pastel, Watercolor, Acrylic, 3D Art, Photography, Graphics, Drawing, Mixed Media and Pencil
Up to 36”x36” in any direction, including frame
Members: $18 for up to 4 pieces Non-members: $25 for up to 4 pieces
In-take date/times : Wednesday 08/30/2017 1pm – 4pm
Take-down date/times: Thursday 09/28/2017 1pm – 4pm
If you are unable to pick up your work, please have someone else pick it up for you.
In lieu of a reception we will have a social gathering at the time of pick-up. Be sure to plan on staying to commune with your fellow artists.
People’s Choice – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons will be awarded.
The committee has the right to refuse any work which it deems inappropriate.
• Your paintings must be ready to hang, with eyelets affixed firmly into the back along with a hanging wire.
• If applicable, the glass and mat should also be clean.
• No wet paintings or frames will be accepted.
• Artwork must be original; we will not accept reproductions of original works of any
kind at this time.
• Please supply a title for each piece.
SHOW RULES & REGULATIONS
On Receiving Day Artists must submit the following:
1. Signed and completed ‘Artist Information and Waiver’
2. Artwork with completed labels secured to each hanging piece
3. Check-or-cash for exhibition fees. (Checks payable to: ‘Crawford Arts Association’)
Space and positioning of art within the gallery will be determined and assigned solely by the Crawford Arts Association Gallery Committee.
If artwork is sold during the exhibit dates, C.A.A. will deduct a 20% commission.
Hanging art that is sold during the exhibit dates cannot be removed or repositioned without permission of C.A.A.
By submitting art for display in this exhibition, each artist grants permission for its reproduction in news releases, publications, brochures and like material for promotional purposes.
It is recommended that artists keep copies of completed forms for their records
If you have not already done so, please include a hard copy of your biography with your submission. Many visitors to the exhibits have expressed an interest in learning about the artists showing here. This feedback creates the energy that helps us to grow.
|Contact Name:||Crawford Arts Association|